to the magazine
Every human craves for healthy and sustainable communication and interaction with
another person. This attribute is surely gotten from our maker, His prints and character
resides in us and that is why we desire meaningful interaction with others.
Since this trait is gotten from the Almighty God, He also wants to interact with beings that
are of similar nature to His own nature, and the only creature that fits into this category is
you and I.
This magazine shows how God has been trying to reach out to us and how we can perfectly
respond to His call so that a constant, consistent communication can be achieved.
4. I am a wonder to many in Christ Jesus. Psalm 71:
7. I speak as the learned, I am not a nonentity. Isaiah 50:
2. I am an heir of God through Christ. Galatians 4:
- For Christ's sake, I am forgiven. Ephesians 4:
- I am kept by the God of peace, I enjoy this peace in all
ramifications. Philippians 4:
- I am a child of light. Ephesians 5:
6. Anything contrary to me had been nailed to the cross, I live a life
that is right. Colossians 2:14- 15
8. The Lord is my light, my salvation and my strength. Psalm 27:
9. I possess eternal life in Christ, I am not of them that are hopeless.
12. My life is filled with the glory of God. Numbers 14:
1 John 2:
- My sufficiency is of God, I need not be afraid. 2 Corinthians 3:
10. I have the mind of Christ, my mind is renewed. Philipians 2:
But as I sat in the solitude of my room
He's making lines fall in pleasant places for me
But hope He won't - hasn't forgotten my prayer,
then do we with patience wait for it."
And growing in faith by the help of the spirit.
'Cause I have prayed and fasted, but I've been kept
Then I saw that, Waiting is a process of growth
"I know He said He will remember my sin no more,
I know He's working things out in my favor
I'd console myself with these words when everything
After all, He's a busy God"
Romans 8:25 flash my mind; "But if we hope for that
we see not,
I have been chosen intentionally by the father and can
never be forgotten.
For all things work together for them who are called
according to his purpose
He just need me to sit and watch him prepare the
Waiting is a
Process of Growth
Pg 6-7 Pg 10