|Daily Opens||30 000 daily opens||55 000 daily opens||100 000 daily opens||500 000 daily opens|
|Uploads / Month||100||2000||8000||Unlimited|
|Amount of offline books ( Offline Version )||0||5 / month||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Custom Domain Name|
|Add Video or Audio|
|Disable Issuhub users download|
|Online Book Private|
|Merge Multi-PDFs to one Flipbook Publication|
|Share on Social Networks|
|Tracking with Google Analytics|
|Text Version (for SEO)|
|HTML or Zip Publication (Desktop Version)|
|Custom Background Image|
All publications can be downloaded in issuhub. Only PRO and above users can disable the download button.
Yes. You can create your own custom domain name. But you need to upgrade to Platinum or Enterprise account.
All you need to publish is a Issuhub account and a PDF.
Before you can upload publications, you must activate your account with the link sent to your email address.
There is no cost to upload your PDFs to Issuhub cloud.
Yes. When you are uploading a PDF, open issuhub.com in a new tab, then you can upload another PDF.
Categories means what content your publication is about. Choose the appropriate category for your publication to get more precise traffic.
Shelf is like playlist. Create shelves to classify your favorite publications. You can add your or other people’s publications to your shelf. People can also check and follow your shelf.
Group is only visible to yourself. Create different groups to manage your publications. Extremely useful when you have uploaded a large number of publications.
Collections page shows the publications you liked, shelves and people you followed.
After you upload the publication, you will see the Editor button on Manage.
1. Click the Editor button, select the page where you want to add video, and click the YouTube/Vimeo icon in the left toolbar. Then the video window will appear on the page, adjust its size and position.
2. Click the tab "YouTube"/"Vimeo" on the right toolbar. Copy the YouTube/Vimeo URL you want to insert and paste into the URL frame and click "OK", then YouTube/Vimeo video would be in the page.
3. Click Publish to Cloud icon in the top right corner of the Editor, then you can enjoy the video on your publication.
1. Go to the Vimeo website.
2. Navigate to the video you wish to embed.
3. Click the Share button, in the top right corner of your video.
4. A pop-up will appear with the embed link information. You will need to copy the embed link (https://player.vimeo.com/video/...) in order to add it to your page in Editor.
1. Go to the YouTube video you want to embed.
2. Under the video, click SHARE.
3. Click Embed.
4. From the box that appears, copy the embed URL(https://www.youtube.com/embed/...). Paste the code into Editor.